Don’t let stigma cost you big time!
Let’s talk money!
WHAT EXPERIENCE WILL WE BRING TO YOUR EVENT?
As a couple of extroverted, 30-something, Boston locals ready to share stories and lessons from corporate America, we offer meaningful, relevant content based on a variety of lived experiences.
Here’s what we bring to the table:
- Two Master’s degrees: an M.B.A. and an M.Sc.
- 10+ combined years as Big Four consultants
- Katie is currently working in the financial services industry as a business specialist at one of the largest asset managers in the world.
- Katherine works for a global, freelancing platform, connecting businesses with software engineers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers.
INVITE US TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT
We’d love to join you as speakers at your event and share with you some of our favorite money stories. In an interactive presentation, we’ll present some of the most poignant lessons we’ve learned through the podcast and share lived experiences to help your attendees pursue their own financial wellness.
Why have us speak at your event? Well, we will:
- Leverage meaningful storytelling to provide engaging content for your attendees
- Provide your audience with practical strategies for talking about money with others
- Motivate your attendees to take charge of their financial wellness and begin their personal money journey
JOIN US FOR LIVE EPISODES
See how the magic is made! Join our virtual audience as we record a live podcast and open the floor for your questions at the end. You have access to on-the-spot answers from us (Katie and Katherine) and our guests.
Why attend a live episode? So you can:
- Ask your own questions about our money stories
- Get the real talk from our guest experts right on the show
- Make personal connections with professionals in a variety of fields
- Catch a behind-the-scenes glimpse of The 411k live and unfiltered
INTERVIEW US ON YOUR PODCAST
Dive into the topics you find meaningful! As podcast hosts ourselves who’ve interviewed 100 of our own guests, we can speak directly to your listeners and provide them with the most relevant money stories. You’ll also be helping us in our goal to take the fear and shame out of talking about money.
Why have us on your show? We can help your listeners:
- Learn more about the topics they’ve long considered taboo
- Build healthy money habits so they can start on a path toward financial wellness
- Identify the resources they’ve been overlooking in their own lives
Let’s talk money together.